- Day-to-day interaction with the Senior Director of Performance Marketing, focusing on building and cultivating strong, trusted relationships with key contacts.
- Key responsibility will include running the CPM email program, managing a $100,000 monthly spend, managing against fraud, optimizing for quality and ROI and assuring the growth of this VITAL marketing program for LendingTree
- Other key responsibility will be managing our My LendingTree product; all of our partners driving traffic to LendingTree’s free credit report offering
- Will manage the pipeline process of evaluating, qualifying and launching new Performance marketing partners for the Performance Marketing Direct marketing Channel along with a book of about 30 current partner relationships
- Analyze and resolve diverse, complex technical issues via an in-depth knowledge of company’s products, services, industry and technical interfaces. Must act like a business analyst with enough product/technology expertise to be able to help the technical team resolve business issues.
- Process all requested and necessary reports, updates, adjustments and ad hoc requests on-time and error free.
- Analyze metrics for revenue and margin opportunities, recommend and implement changes to the relationships based on the results. Will drive sequential and one-off testing, analysis and optimization – and put test results into action.
- Manage all invoicing, accruals, accounting and payment processing, working together with the platforms and the in-house financial team. Must be detail oriented, timely, and have very good follow-through.
Basic Experience / Training / Education:
- 4 year degree
- 2-5 years in marketing in online marketing function at an online retail or lead generation company
- Project and budget management experience
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing preferred
- Experience with basic database management and SQL, Marketing Pixels, and software and application API integrations
- A good foundation of business and general online marketing skills (metrics, analysis, reporting, negotiation)
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- A power-user of Microsoft Excel, or a willingness and aptitude to quickly become a power-user
- General knowledge of the online marketing, online retail or online lead generation space.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
Through our various products, LendingTree is positioned to be the place to shop for money. We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem! Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals… then we have some fun! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.