- Build strong client relationships through daily email and phone interaction. Achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Understand client performance and work with Client Services Team to align strategy to hit goals.
- Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure follow through on all program and client deliverables.
- Manage marketing (non-technical) aspects of new client launches.
- Analyze the clients’ competitive landscapes and understand their business objectives, margins and budget constraints.
- Solve problems by quickly breaking down problem causes and utilizing matrix management to implement solutions. Ensure all client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Help develop and present client presentations, as needed.
2+ years direct marketing/online marketing experience in account management and/or project management related functions. Successful candidates may bring experience from an agency, client, or consulting environment. , (it’s a plus if you have knowledge/familiarity with Affiliate Marketing).
Relationship Management: Experience setting and managing customer expectations. On-time delivery of performance goals achieved within budget.
Project Management: Experience managing complex projects from end to end. Utilizes work plans and project plans to matrix manage issues and projects. Ability to prioritize. Experience setting and meeting aggressive deadlines.
Problem Solving: Experience solving complex cross-functional issues either internally in an organization or as a third-party or outsourced consultant. Desire and ability to think creatively and use professional judgment.
Technical Abilities: Must be able to quickly develop facility with proprietary software to review campaigns and report results. Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint for client-ready reports and presentations.
Analytical and Strategic Marketing: Demonstrated success in measuring results and setting, meeting, and exceeding aggressive quantitative goals. Ability to strategize based on corporate goals.
Bachelor’s Degree Required.
About Rakuten Marketing, LLC
With nine offices around the world, our global marketing services span affiliate, search, mobile, lead generation, display and attribution. The recent merger of , MediaForge, Paid Search, DC Storm and Popshops under Rakuten Marketing means we offer the highest level of specialization in our core services combined with an integrated approach to simplify what has become an increasingly complex digital marketing space. In 2014, we launched Cadence, our omnichannel attribution platform that provides a single point of install and cross channel insights to optimize media spend. Our company is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and throughout the United States.