Strong MS suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lync & Skype Meetings, SharePoint, and ability to stay current with new and evolving technology. Proficient with Internet-driven tools and apps to coordinate with geographically dispersed team preferred
Job Description: Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of CEO.
Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafts and composes emails using current office software applications;
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information;
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events;
- Organizes and manages calendar/schedule(s) for CEO;
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports; maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending;
- Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications.
- Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
- Manages meeting logistics to include distribution of materials. Assignments are moderately complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Limited to some decision making and critical thinking is required in resolving moderately to more complex problems for the department/division.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Requires 2+ years of experience in similar position
About KemKlicks LLC
KemKlicks is focused on assisting women and minority owned businesses in building their brands through fostering strategic partnerships. Founded in 2014, our staff has over 20 years combined experience in marketing through both on and offline media channels, including working at some of the largest advertising agencies and technology companies in the world.