The Affiliate Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of our advertisers (merchants) through our affiliate programs. This individual will be accountable for developing and driving sales for advertisers (the merchant) through our sites Dealam.com, 55haitao.com and Gocashback.com. The Account Manager will be responsible for educating the merchants we work on new opportunities for the “Haitao” market (overseas online shopping in the US from Chinese consumers).
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of a top brand names (Macy’s, Carters, Saks, Kate Spade, Ralph Lauren, etc) affiliate program across Commission Junction, Impact Radius, and Linkshare.
- Manage affiliate relationships, communications, and outreach throughout the network.
- Cultivate new partnerships and advertiser relationships.
- Working with the client to audit sales and explain our Chinese users shopping behavior.
- Process and/or edit insertion orders and commission rates for new affiliates.
- Provide thought leadership in regards to affiliate and online marketing as the landscape changes.
- Deliver weekly performance updates, insights, and strategy for the client.
- Keep current on overseas shopping activity by our Mainland Chinese users and Chinese American users
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior affiliate experience as a publisher or advertiser preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- Prior sales experience preferred. Can you sell ice to Eskimos?
- Travel to Affiliate Marketing conferences in the US (6 times a year)
- Possible travel to our offices in Chongqing, Shanghai and Seoul
- Team player, no Debbie Downers or Negative Nellies
- VERY personable and HIGHLY motivated (Seriously)
If you are looking for a 9 to 5 job, this job isn’t for you. However if you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing segment of ecommerce (cross border shopping from China) and a company that is growing exponentially then this job is for you. Our Account Management team currently consists of 4 people and we are looking for 1 more. Strong preference will be given to those who have affiliate marketing experience.
About Dealam.com / 55haitao.com
The DealAm family of sites is an affiliate publisher and an extension of your marketing department.
Founded in 2011, is the largest ecommerce cashback site and forum for Chinese who shop US stores such as Amazon, Drugstore.com, GNC, Ashford.com, etc. Each day thousands of new users sign up to post in our forum and earn cash back when they shop via our links. Our reach allows you to easily tap into the China market without in-country investments.
Founded in 2009, is the first and largest online shopping guide for Chinese Americans. We provide high quality curated content through our site, social media presence, and multiple blogs to help Chinese navigate through the U.S. e-commerce environment. Our 1.5 million followers across multiple blogging accounts (including our fashion personality, Miss Baijie) make recommendations and followers respond.
GoCashBack.com / GoCashBack.co.kr
Founded in 2014 with a presence in the US and in South Korea, is a loyalty site with an active social media presence. We reach thousands of international students in the US and tap into the Korean market abroad. We curate stores and content on our site, Weibo & Wechat (Chinese language social media) and on Naver (in the Korean blogosphere) for our users.