Who We Are:
eAccountable is a full-service, digital agency in the heart of downtown Denver. We specialize in retail representation and provide services to numerous Internet Retailer Top 500 merchants.
We provide effective channels for helping merchants grow their online sales including: affiliate marketing, paid search, conversion tools, and more.
The Affiliate Development Coordinator is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and developing relationships with affiliates; who contribute to the growth of our clients’ affiliate marketing programs.
This position’s responsibilities include: research, outreach, project management, and marketing. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits; including downtown parking, healthcare and retirement.
- Work in tandem with Senior Program Managers to understand the scope of each client’s affiliate program and develop a well thought-out affiliate recruitment strategy.
- Identify both top and niche affiliates who are in alignment with clients’ programs and generate recruitment lists.
- Execute on these recruitment lists with effective messaging to affiliates including: phone calls, tailored Emails, affiliate network messaging, and/or social media.
- Strategize with newly recruited and existing affiliates to identify ways in which they can drive traffic to clients’ programs.
- Track and report on recruiting performance autonomously.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Existing affiliate marketing and online advertising experience.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written, with no fear of the phone.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Eager to grow into a Program Manager role within 6 months. (Training is provided.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required with Marketing, Communications or a related field preferred.
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, and Google Docs.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. In the cover letter please include what peeks your interest most about working for a digital agency.