Affiliate Account Executive
Manage affiliate marketing programs on a daily basis by completing both day-to-day tasks and focusing on long-term goals and objectives which are designed to increase revenue and ROI for our clients.
Areas of Responsibility
- Writing informational newsletters to be sent to large numbers of recipients.
- Reviewing, evaluating, and processing applications submitted by individuals interested in participating in our clients’ affiliate program.
- Developing informational reports which are delivered to our clients.
- Writing blog articles to be posted on our corporate site.
- Maintaining open lines of communications with affiliates, responding to affiliate inquiries promptly, and developing supportive relationships with affiliates.
- Implementing various campaigns, promotions, and events designed by our and our clients’ teams.
- Policing affiliate’s marketing activities for adherence to program terms and conditions.
- Recruiting potential affiliates into our client’s marketing programs.
- 3+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry.
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Advertising, Operations, or related field of study.
- An interest in learning about new and developing internet technologies.
- The ability to work with large groups of diverse people.
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills.
- The ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans.
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums.
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. You will have the opportunity to work from the location of your choosing; proximity to MGECOM headquarters is not necessary.
About MGECOM, Inc.
MGECOM, Inc. is one of the largest and most successful Outsourced Affiliate Program Management firms in the world. We are located in Cary, NC but provide the opportunity for our team members to work from any location in the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and accept nothing less than excellence from our team members. We work with our clients on an outsourced basis to provide services which they do not have the resources to maintain in-house. Our clients are located all over the world and range from small shops to large, multi-national companies. We pride ourselves on providing customized solutions for each client, paying close attention to detail, and creating a true value for everyone we work with. For more information, please visit www.mgecom.com.
Interested candidates should submit a resume AND cover letter to email@example.com. Applications lacking a cover letter are likely to be ignored.