Truewealth Publishing, a Singapore-based investment-research service focused on helping regular people in Asia become better investors, is searching for an experienced Affiliate Manager to drive our business growth throughout the region. Truewealth Publishing is closely affiliated with one of the most successful, U.S.-based financial newsletter publishers in the world, which has more than 600,000 paying subscribers in 100 countries. We will apply this proven growth model to expand throughout the US and around Asia.
This isn’t your typical Affiliate Manager position. We’re in the business of offering investment insight and ideas… unique and powerful ideas that our readers can’t find anywhere else which, if applied properly, can dramatically improve the financial lives of our readers.
We’re looking to capitalize on the rising interest of western investors in investing in Asia.
Within the next several years, we’re expecting to reach millions of readers and positive impact the investment decisions – and lives – of hundreds of thousands of paying subscribers.
If you choose to take up this role, this will be something you will be building from the ground up. It is almost similar to having you onboard as one of our co-founders, except that you don’t have to bear the financial risks and personal demands. This is guaranteed to be a rewarding path if you have always wanted to start something on your own, but have not really tried yet.
We’re looking for an exceptionally intelligent, analytical, ambitious person with the experience and background to build out the entire affiliate business. Are you the person who your friends point to when they’re asked, “Who’s the smartest marketing person you know?” You might be our person.
The easy part of your job will be identifying new affiliate prospects, and leading outreach.
The hard part of your job will involve working closely with affiliate partners to drive revenues and ROI for all parties involved. While challenging, we’re certain that you will also find this part the most fulfilling.
As Affiliate Manager, you will also be learning from some of the most experienced and successful professionals in the financial publishing and marketing industry.
One warning: We’re a lean team and we strongly believe in the motto, “Move fast and break things”. Expect yourself to be in an exciting position as we move fast, fail fast but also recover and succeed fast.
As Affiliate Manager, you will…
- Manage affiliate marketing programs on a daily basis by completing both day-to-day tasks and focusing on long-term goals and objectives which are designed to increase revenue and ROI for our clients.
- Handle affiliate recruitment campaigns and reporting on progress. This includes identifying new affiliate prospects and leading outreach.
- Handling affiliate optimization and activation campaigns and reporting on progress.
- Handle regular communication with affiliate partners
Our ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Currently involved in affiliate marketing and the online advertising experience.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with no fear of the phone
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience in affiliate marketing and business development, preferably with OPMs and/or affiliate networks such as JVNotify, Muncheye, Mediabids.com, ShareASale, and Avantlink
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the ability to target new opportunities and close partnership deals, negotiate contracts and pricing
- In-depth, intimate and comprehensive knowledge of the affiliate marketing space
- Experience and expertise in digital marketing beyond performance marketing
- Heart to learn more about the investment newsletter business
- Strong and broad network of affiliate industry contacts
- Ability to demonstrate innovation within the affiliate space
Great jobs like this come along once in a lifetime. Don’t let this slip by. If you would like to know more about who we are, what we are planning to do, and how you can play a key part, please submit your resume and a cover letter that tells us why you’d be great at the job (and anything else you think we should know).
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.