Why Acceleration Partners?
We believe that a great work experience comes from a shared vision, challenging work, autonomy, accountability, and an unwavering commitment to finding like-minded colleagues that share our core values. We believe high-quality work and a high-quality lifestyle are not mutually exclusive. We work very hard, but we are equally passionate about the hours we spend away from work with friends and family and pursuing our passions.
Boston, New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Denver. This is a remote, work from home position however you must reside within reasonable driving distance of one of our hub cities.
Acceleration Partners seeks an experienced Affiliate Account Program Manager to autonomously manage large projects in our affiliate marketing practice, serving as key client facing liaison.
The Account Manager is a work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). However, strong preference will be given to candidates that reside near one of our key regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, and Santa Barbara/Los Angeles. Some travel is required, for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Client Service and Communication - Serve as a regular point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions, lead weekly client calls, send account reporting and manage resulting follow-up questions and communications. Manage challenging client situations with guidance from Associate Director. Provide superior client service, develop and nurture excellent client relationships. Maintain very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a Net Promoter score of 8+.
- Account Strategy – Oversee successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client goals. Proactively offering new and innovation ideas to the overall program strategy.
- Strategy Execution – Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals of the client. Perform general account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance.
- Reporting and Analysis - Provide clients with regular reporting, analyze data to find opportunities and identify issues. Develop strategic program plans and present resulting data-driven insights and recommendations to clients.
- New Opportunities - Acts on relevant publisher development opportunities presented by publisher development team to approve and activate new publisher opportunities in client programs. Able to think outside of the box to present new and interesting opportunities to clients.
What Success Looks Like:
By 6 Months… the Account Manager is executing the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs with little guidance from their Associate Director. Account Manager has formed strong relationships with key client contacts and are the main point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions. Challenging client situations are being managed with guidance from Associate Director. Client data is regularly being analyzed and used strategically in optimization, activation and recruitment campaigns. Client accounts are being handled effectively and strategically, without dropping any balls, and clients are aware of and pleased with this outcome. Clients are being serviced profitably with target bill rates being met, and client Net Promoter Scores are 8+.
By 1 Year… the Account Manager is taking full accountability for the performance and success of their clients. Account efficiency has been maximized, and excellent strategic plans and communication is in place on all accounts, and recognized as a key to client success. Clients are being serviced profitably, all deliverables are A caliber, and Net Promoter Scores remain consistent at 8+.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate:
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well, with no room for errors
- Only provides superior results for clients and unsurpassed customer service
- Recognizes the importance of being engaged in their work and keeping clients engaged as well
- Possesses mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on their own
- Has incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- 5-8 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience required
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) required
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.) required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports, a plus
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.