Why Acceleration Partners?
We believe that a great work experience comes from a shared vision, challenging work, autonomy, accountability, and an unwavering commitment to finding like-minded colleagues that share our core values. We believe high-quality work and a high-quality lifestyle are not mutually exclusive. We work very hard, but we are equally passionate about the hours we spend away from work with friends and family and pursuing our passions.
The Role / Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
Acceleration Partners seeks an Associate Account Manager to freely manage large projects, as well as execute day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs by serving as key client facing liaison, under the guidance of their Associate Director.
- Client Service and Communication - Serve as a regular point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions, lead weekly client calls, send account reporting and manage resulting follow-up questions and communications. Manage challenging client situations with guidance and participation from Associate Director. Provide superior client service, develop and nurture excellent client relationships. Maintain very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a Net Promoter score of 8+
- Account Strategy – Oversee successful client programs by working with Associate Director to develop effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client goals. Proactively offering new and innovation ideas to the overall program strategy
- Strategy Execution – Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals of the client. Perform general account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance
- Reporting and Analysis – Provide clients with regular reporting, analyze data to find opportunities and identify issues. Develop strategic program plans with the help of the Associate Director and present resulting data-driven insights and recommendations to clients
- New Opportunities - Acts on relevant publisher development opportunities presented by publisher development team, and gets relevant new publishers approved and active in client programs. Able to think outside of the box to present new and interesting opportunities to clients
What success looks like:
By 6 months… the Associate Account Manager is executing the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs with guidance from their Associate Director. Associate Account Manager has formed strong relationships with key client contacts and is the main point of contact for clients’ account questions. Challenging client situations are being managed with guidance from the Associate Director. Client data is regularly being analyzed and used strategically in optimization, activation and recruitment campaigns. Client accounts are being handled effectively and strategically, without dropping any balls, and clients are aware of and pleased with this outcome. Clients are being serviced profitably with target bill rates being met, and client Net Promoter Scores are 8+.
By 1 year… the Associate Account Manager is taking accountability for the performance and success of their clients. Account efficiency has been maximized, and excellent strategic plans and communication is in place on all accounts, and recognized as a key to client success. Clients are being serviced profitably, all deliverables are A caliber, and Net Promoter Scores remain consistent at 8+. Associate Account Manager is ready to take on Account Manager level responsibilities.
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in difficult situations
Minimum qualifications & skills:
- 3-5 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) and knowledge of Affiliate Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
The Affiliate Account Manager is a remote position as are all positions at Acceleration Partners. This structure is central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm. This is a work from home position, however, candidates must reside within reasonable driving distance of one of our hub cities: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Santa Barbara/Los Angeles. Some travel is required, for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.