Promocodes.com, an online affiliate marketing company, is seeking an enthusiastic self-starter who is ready to begin a career in online marketing. The Affiliate Marketing Intern will gain experience in a fast-paced work environment while learning about the fundamentals of Affiliate Marketing and SEM. This is a great opportunity to contribute to a hard-working team while receiving valuable industry exposure.
- Communicate frequently with advertiser partners
- Manage and optimize advertiser campaigns
- Sales prospecting of long tail and new advertisers
- Identify advertiser offers to promote via email, social media, and syndication partners
- Create paid placement proposals
- Maintain pending offer queue in affiliate network accounts
- Optimize content on advertiser and category pages as needed
- Provide support to our affiliate team with daily projects
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including Search Marketing, PR, and Product Development
- Research new advertiser programs, search landscapes, and exposure opportunities
- Compile and create reports for affiliate team members
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Outstanding leadership experience in school or previous workplace
- Very strong interest in digital marketing and the business of digital marketing
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- A flexible self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
For this internship position, Promocodes.com offers a $500 stipend for a three-month commitment of 15 hours per week. The stipend will be paid upon completion of the internship.
Promocodes.com is located in the heart of downtown Santa Monica just blocks from the beach and the Third Street Promenade. We take great pride in our work and foster an environment of collaboration and creativity, and understand the importance of continuous learning. We know how to relax and have fun, too: office happy hours, a staff lounge with board games, TV, dart board, and beverage fridge, plus spontaneous bag toss tournaments on the rooftop deck. Our goal is to offer a workplace that’s comfortable and inspires great work.