The position will be instrumental in transforming and building our sales and marketing department into a performance powerhouse in alignment with the demand and growth of the overall business. The successful candidate for this position will effectively influence all departments to execute the vision of the company.
The affiliate manager must be experienced in managing large-volume based publishers and know how to further optimize and grow affiliate programs within the network and feel comfortable working with direct advertiser relationships and other network relationships. We are looking for someone who can bring ideas to the table and take on major projects with a significant turn-around in growth.
Ideal Affiliate Marketing Manager:
- Strong focus with direct relationship advertisers, establish co-marketing relationships with other networks, and manage them on an ongoing basis while bringing high paying offers to publishers in our network.
- Help build an online presence of our network by recruiting new advertisers and publishers.
- Manage and maintain advertiser and publisher applications and ensure the timely launch of each campaign.
- Handle incoming calls and answers questions about network offers to prospective advertisers and publishers.
- Be an effective motivator for publishers and advertisers, promoting top programs, and keeping close communications with top performers
- Very comfortable in traveling, the affiliate manager should expect to attend 2-3 conventions or more per year, and feel comfortable with one on one meetings with publishers and advertisers
- Must have prior affiliate management experience, at least 2 – 3 years
- Preferable prior experience with direct advertiser relationships, at least 1 – 2 years
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Great interpersonal skill
- Excellent overall computer skills
- Be comfortable making own decisions, but strictly abide to set rules and guidelines
- A creative mind is a plus, we’re always open to suggestions
- Be comfortable working in a team environment
- Must live in South Florida, or be willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a sales/media/marketing focus OR similar hands-on experience in the field of performance marketing (Consumer data, Branding, Display Advertising, Email marketing, Affiliate Marketing)
- Competitive pay + Commissions!
- Paid U.S. holidays
- 2 Weeks Paid vacation
- Paid personal and sick days
- Medical Health Plans: 75% covered by FlexOffers, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life insurance
- Stock Options (Company Units)
- Great Place to Work & Casual Work Environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Free Coffee, Perks & Snacks!
FlexOffers.com is an affiliate network, growing at an outstanding rate and looking for top and creative talent to join our team. We’re not your corporate type of environment – we’re casual and focused purely on talent and teamwork. If you are looking to see where your creative mind can take you and accelerate beyond your wildest dreams, this is the company for you!
Currently, we are ranked top 10 worldwide by publishers as the best CPS affiliate network for 2016 from one of the most respected worldwide affiliate surveys conducted each year:http://mthink.com/top-20-affiliate-networks-2016/
FlexOffers was also nominated by Miami Downtown Development Authority for the Inner City 100 – a national ranking of the 100 fastest-growing inner city firms in the United States.
So what is an affiliate network? Think of it as an online advertising agency, but we use unique technologies and explosive amount of content (over 6,000 affiliate programs) to bring publishers together with advertisers and we’ve been doing this for over 10 years, but just recently we are taking on new ventures allowing our company to further grow exponentially.