The Assistant Manager, Customer Engagement will strategize, develop content and oversee the deployment of communications to empower customers (internal teams & clients) with tools and resources to grow their affiliate marketing programs.
· Create and deploy quality content to customers and coordinate with stakeholders and production team to meet deadlines
· Liaise with global client services, technology, marketing, education, support and business teams to plan, gather and support the creation of content to be distributed to Rakuten Affiliate Network clients and internal teams
· Drive network revenue through client (advertisers & publishers at all service levels) and internal engagement by providing Rakuten Marketing and industry news, Rakuten Affiliate Network trends, educational resources, best practices, partnership opportunities and promotions
· Deploy integrated communications via email, Rakuten Marketing blog, help centers and social media
· Develop a collaborative editorial schedule and maintain global email deployment calendar
· Strategize, plan and optimize content based on analytics and A/B testing
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Preferred experience could include 3-4 years’ experience in marketing and/or content management, preferably in B2B technology/ad tech space
· Strong writing skills and command of editorial duties
· Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
· Deliver results in fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Knowledge of digital marketing best practices
· Excellent strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
About Rakuten Marketing, LLC
About Rakuten Marketing:
With nine offices around the world, our global marketing services span affiliate, search, mobile, lead generation, display and attribution. The recent merger of , MediaForge, Paid Search, DC Storm and Popshops under Rakuten Marketing means we offer the highest level of specialization in our core services combined with an integrated approach to simplify what has become an increasingly complex digital marketing space. In 2014, we launched Cadence, our omnichannel attribution platform that provides a single point of install and cross channel insights to optimize media spend. Our company is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and throughout the United States.
Rakuten Group is one of the world's leading internet service companies, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. Rakuten is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 10,000 employees and partner staff worldwide.