The Associate Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs and driving constant, profitable program growth.
The Associate Account Manager will work with and be accountable to their Senior Account Managers.
- Assist the Senior Account Managers with day-to-day program management duties.
- Acquire high-value partners into each client program and assist in getting them active.
- Create focused affiliate recruitment plans, communication pieces and newsletters.
- Review daily program applications and tag affiliates appropriately.
- Negotiate partnerships and placements with new affiliates.
- Manage, track and report recruitment activity within CRM.
- Assist in client presentations.
- Assist in any affiliate program recruitment, activation, optimization, compliance, and reporting tasks as directed by the Sr. Account Manager.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A strong communicator, both in speaking and in writing.
- Exceptional customer service ability and the desire to go the extra mile to exceed publisher expectations.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and be driven to find the best possible results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment with a hunger to constantly achieve more for themselves and others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to hustle and work well under time constraints, as well as organize and schedule work effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Highly personable; team oriented and determined to provide the best service possible.
- High attention to detail and takes pride in producing high quality work.
Required Skills and Experience
- This is an Entry Level position; must have 1+ years of online marketing experience and/or sales/customer service experience.
- A diploma/degree in marketing, communications, sales or a related field.
- Must have strong experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Candidates should preferably be located in Vancouver, British Columbia and be available to come to an office 2 days a week; all candidates outside of Vancouver, BC must be able to work from home.
About All Inclusive Marketing
All Inclusive Marketing (AIM), is an award-winning, boutique digital and performance marketing agency based in Vancouver, BC, Canada, with offices in the U.S. and U.K. AIM has a reputation for providing their clients with strategic new customer acquisitions, profitable multi-channel sales growth, and high ROI results that reach, engage and convert online customers. AIM's clients range from e-commerce start ups to billion dollar travel, retail and SaaS brands such as Southwest Vacations, Norton Symantec and Dropbox.
Their broad range of specialized services, that allow merchants to realize their e-commerce marketing and fiscal corporate goals, include digital strategy, affiliate, search, social, reputation management, conversion optimization, web analytics, strategic online copywriting, and more. In 2014, AIM was the recipient of the Small Business Influencer Award for their work in growing the Abe's Market affiliate channel by over 4400% in less than one year, and is currently ranked as Best Company in BC with Small Business BC.