Schaaf-PartnerCentric is a leading agency specializing in the affiliate marketing management space. We are seeking a full-time Associate Affiliate Account Specialist to join our team. Position is remote.
To provide strategic and tactical support to help maximize growth for our clients. Assist Sr Affiliate Manager with management of high profile portfolio of clients while managing your own small portfolio of express level clients.
The right candidate must have the ability to manipulate data and analyze trends to provide key takeaways for future strategy and growth. Must be a self-starter, persistent, highly motivated, goal oriented, and passionate individual. Must also have the ability to work with limited supervision, but the desire to be a part of a high-performing team environment.
Contribute to developing account strategies to deliver against advertiser’s objectives.
Pulling, compiling reports, and manipulating data in Excel.
Provide key takeaways based on trends.
Handling affiliate recruitment campaigns and reporting on progress. This includes identifying new affiliate prospects and leading outreach.
Handling affiliate optimization and activation campaigns and reporting on progress.
Provide tactical support, this includes but not limited to:
- Link upload: upload and formatting of client offers to be uploaded as text links, banner links, and other similar creative.
- HTML newsletter creation: this is our primary means of distributing client links, offers, and other important information, to affiliates.
- Email communication with affiliate partners
- Ad-hoc client requests
- Client presentation support
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years affiliate marketing experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
We offer a competitive base salary + bonus. Other perks include full benefits and unlimited PTO. If you would like to join our team then please send an email to email@example.com with a brief description of your interest. Please attach a resume and cover letter.