As an integral member of the ProdegeMR & International team, the Client Development Manager, will be responsible for managing and developing existing client accounts, helping to acquire & close new business, while managing clients’ expectations from start to finish as well as using all marketing tools at their disposal to increase panel engagement. This position will focus on our European business, preferably working from our office in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in account management and client management in the Market Research industry.
- Develop and cultivate successful relationships with clients (growing business, communicating with current clients to stay top-of-mind).
- Ensure client objectives are being met and provide strategic optimization recommendations to maximize account growth and retention.
- Interface with multiple European clients on a daily basis.
- Help increase panel engagement to drive enough respondents to all client surveys.
- Fill out paperwork & billing for clients in a timely manner.
- Generate leads, target new customers and other efforts to close new business.
- Effectively communicate status and issues to team members, management and other project stake holders.
- Help turn business requirements into functional specifications for tech teams.
- Collaborate with cross functional tech and product teams to develop and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, deliverables, resources and budget.
- Drive full life cycle projects of varying scale and complexity.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years of account management experience or junior sales experience (must have client-facing experience) in the Market Research industry.
- Experience working with European clients a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Familiarity or fluency with German and French languages a plus.
- Well-developed time management and multitasking skills.
- Solid judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts preferred.
- Strong team building and facilitation skills, including problem resolution/mediation.
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions preferred (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.).
- Strong analytic aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Excel required (intermediate to advanced knowledge).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required.
- Flexibility with work hours to accommodate EU business needs and communication with EU Clients.
About Prodege, LLC
Prodege, LLC operates multiple consumer engagement brands, including Swagbucks.com (consumer rewards community), SodaHead (consumer polling), nCrave (video discovery and audience extension platform), and ProdegeMR (consumer surveys and research solutions). Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Prodege is a member of the Technology Crossover Ventures investment portfolio, with a $60 million investment in May 2014. Its flagship property, Swagbucks.com, is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives users free gift cards and cash for the everyday things they already do online. Points are redeemable for gift cards to major retailers including Amazon and Walmart. Swagbucks has already paid out over $120 million in cash and gift cards!
- The 2016 Career Launching Companies, Wealthfront
- Inc 500 – Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Fastest Growing Companies
- Los Angeles Business Journal– Best Places to Work
- President Josef Gorowitz -- Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year: Los Angeles, Advertising Category
- President Josef Gorowitz -- SoCal Tech Top 50 Executives Award 2013
- CEO Chuck Davis – Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Hall of Fame Honoree
- CFO Brad Kates -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CFO of the Year, Winner
- CTO Shane O’Neill -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CIO of the Year, Finalist