The successful candidate will sit within the Client Services Department at Performance Horizon and report into the Director of Client Services. As a department, the team is responsible for ensuring all clients and partners have the best possible experience with PH while also looking to maximize revenue from existing clients. The Client Services Manager will be the main point of contact for delivering the PH product to clients.
The candidate will be a self-starter with commercial acumen who can build a strong relationship with both new and existing clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the relationship with the client from when they are brought on to PH throughout the lifetime of that client. Examples of activities that this will entail are set-up and migration of campaigns from other providers to PH, advising on how to use the PH platform for strategic gain and ongoing consultation on best practice.
PH’s aim is that each client that works with the business has a first class experience and the goal of this role is to ensure that.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Liaising with advertisers and partners to ensure they are actively engaged with the Performance Horizon product
· Project manage the launch of clients; planning and creating migration plans and overseeing the migration of partners onto a campaign client
· Support clients in use of the platform and relevant administrative tasks and problem solving
· Management & development of client revenue
· Management & development of partner community
· Ongoing support of partners in order to maximize potential on the PH platform
· Training of PH products to external clients, agencies & partners
· Identify opportunities for increasing revenue through PH e.g. tracking of new partners, tracking of new countries or products.
· Pre-sales support on new prospect engagements
· Assisting advertisers to improve tracking solutions
· Responsible for communication of client requests which impacts on the PH system
· Ensure recommended solutions are deliverable by PH
· Oversee the on-going support of existing clients
· Training advertiser and publishers to use Performance Horizon products
· Analyze existing client set ups to suggest and present improvements to increase revenue
· Some travel may be required in this role
About Performance Horizon
Performance Horizon, the leading provider of SaaS solutions for digital partner marketing, enables brands to directly connect with their marketing partners to dramatically increase customer acquisition and drive high margin revenues from online marketing channels. With offices in the U.S., U.K., Japan and Australia, Performance Horizon's platform drives $3B+ in advertiser top line revenues across 125,000 marketing partners in over 170 countries. Performance Horizon is backed by top-tier investors, including Mithril, Greycroft Partners and DN Capital, and works with Google, Expedia, Virgin, Marriot, and other fortune 500 companies.