If you’re a motivated, smart, go-getter, then we want to hear from you!
Adperio is a performance based media company with Fortune 1000 clients and international distribution in more than 100 countries. For multiple years, Adperio has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America and has been ranked as one of the Best Companies to Work For in Colorado per Jobing.com and ColoradoBiz Magazine.
Our agency division, Ignite OPM, is looking for an energetic, motivated, Account Manager. Ignite is a performance focused marketing agency specializing in the affiliate marketing space. See more at http://igniteopm.com/
Ignite boasts a fast paced, start-up environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance, bonus plan and 401k.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day account management of Ignite’s advertiser accounts. By cultivating & maintaining strong relationships with Ignite’s clients, the Account Manager will provide consultative recommendations and identify key opportunities that align with the client’s campaign objectives to deliver the best possible ROI.
As a role in a quickly growing start-up agency, the Account Manager is expected perform at a high level with little direction, multi-task, innovate and problem solve quickly and efficiently.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the client’s affiliate program through various tracking platforms (Impact Radius, LinkShare, Commission Junction, ShareASale, etc.)
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to review campaign performance and drive program growth
- Lead weekly performance and strategy meetings, as well as in-person quarterly business reviews with executive level contacts
- Generate detailed reporting and analyze publisher performance to provide strategic optimization recommendations to client
- Coordinate publisher recruitment efforts with media team
- Serve as the advertiser’s point-of-contact for questions relating to client’s marketing initiatives & program structure
- Implement platform tracking through technical pixel and server to server integrations
- Develop monthly newsletter content, ad copy and promotional strategy to drive program awareness across publishers
- Work with compliance to identify publisher violations and resolutions
- Work with Account Management on various ad hoc projects
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 4+ years’ experience in advertising account management
· Digital advertising experience is a must; prior affiliate experience a plus
· Well versed in the Microsoft Product Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote)
· In-depth understanding and utilization of excel to include: formulas, pivot tables, etc. (test will be admitted)
· Experience with HTML or Adobe Photoshop a plus
· Strong communication & written skills
· Strong organizational skills & ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to utilize analytical skills in order to evaluate a current project, make suggestions to improve, and implement changes quickly
· Ability to multi-task & juggle multiple projects at one time
If you are a visionary, self-starter that can not only quickly contribute to a company, but can transform it over time, we want to hear from you today. For immediate consideration, email us your cover letter and resume, and include your LinkedIn profile link to: Careers@igniteopm.com
About IGNITE OPM
We will work with you to create a holistic marketing strategy that provides the perfect media mix and expert optimization and execution. Think of us and an extension of your marketing team.
Specializing in digital media, we understand the complexities of performance marketing from attribution to publisher recruitment. We have a proven track record with the biggest and most innovative brands in the space.