SurfMyAds.com is looking for a highly motivated, passionate affiliate marketing executive to join our sister division headquartered in Santa Monica, CA. This position offers the exciting opportunity to play a key role in new areas of strategic growth and take our partner relationships to their full potential.
For this position, you must have a deep understanding of affiliate marketing and a successful track record in business development. You should have demonstrable examples of taking a client from initial conversation, pitch, and closing with a signed contract. It is important you have cultivated a large contact list and built well-established relationships with many merchant and affiliates.
The Director of Affiliate Business Development will directly contribute to acquiring new clients partners for the company and expanding our current relationships, focusing on growth and brand awareness. This position will be responsible for creating and managing all sales pipelines, prospect research, proposals, and presentations. The Director of Affiliate Business Development will report directly to the CEO.
- Proactively target, prospect, and develop key merchant accounts and partnerships with the goal of scaling our business and maximizing brand awareness
- Manage and complete the new business development cycle from initial research and prospecting all the way to final negotiations and closing
- Represent the company at key national and international affiliate events and conferences to identify and recruit prospects (events include CJU, Ad:Tech, Rakuten Symposium, Affiliate Summit, and more)
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with internal teams such as SEM and Affiliate Management to develop a tailored marketing pitch
- Develop, monitor, and communicate metrics and milestones to measure partnership performance and areas of optimization
- 5+ years of experience in affiliate marketing and business development, preferably with OPMs and/or affiliate networks such as CJ, Linkshare, eBay Enterprise Marketing, ShareASale, and Avantlink
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the ability to target new opportunities and close partnership deals, negotiate contracts and pricing
- A people person with an engaging, inspiring personality and who listens carefully to a client’s needs
- Excellent problem solving skills with the keen ability to negotiate and persuade potential clients
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment of collaboration between many different teams
Refer your friends and colleagues. If we hire your referred candidate, you earn $2,000. Contact email@example.com to submit a referral and get further information. All referred candidates are kept strictly confidential.
Located in the heart of downtown Santa Monica just blocks from the beach and the Third Street Promenade, SurfMyAds.com is an established internet marketing company and the parent of Promocodes.com, an online coupon website focused on discovering and sharing money-saving offers and product deals with internet shoppers.
We take great pride in our work and foster an environment of collaboration and creativity, where passionate, motivated people are recognized and rewarded. We understand the importance of continuous learning and empowering team members in challenging projects to drive both the company and our people forward.