Summary: We are seeking smart, dynamic and creative Directors who are passionate about the luxury sector and have an innate understanding of what a ‘good deal’ is. Responsibilities will include: Building strategy and implementing tactics to produce revenue, developing new merchant relationships, optimizing relationships with current partners, meeting and exceeding annual targets, and building strong client-direct relationships through exceptional customer service, integrity and professionalism. This candidate is a creative collaborator who works well in a fast-paced environment. Develop and grow strategic partnerships with brands focused on engagement and connecting with their consumers. Meetings, entertaining and traveling to outer markets are required.
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed in this position. Person holding this position may not be required to perform all duties in this description and incumbent(s) may be required to perform position-related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prospect for new relationships and optimize current ones.
• Collaborate with Dealmoon editors to suggest product and vertical offers.
• Ensure that Dealmoon/Fashionmoon gets the best ROI with all new relationships.
• Keep up-to-date information on the status of such merchants and partners.
• Manage respective affiliate network/merchant information, including keeping track of any program changes, and any other account management items.
• Ensure that established affiliate network and merchant operating policies and procedures are followed.
• Manage/assist colleagues and other departments as assigned or as needed.
• Act as a point of contact for partners and/or clients.
• Complete proposals and help negotiate commission rates and/or flat fees for programs.
• Complete insertion orders and track status of invoices.
• Participate in regularly scheduled calls with affiliate networks and merchant programs.
• Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or concerns.
• Maintain and update marketing calendar as needed in conjunction with colleagues.
• Travel to conduct scheduled and non-scheduled meetings, conferences and training.
• Communicate with each merchant on a regular basis to make sure each is properly optimized.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certifications:
• 7+ years’ experience working with advertisers.
• Existing relationships with many top advertisers (experience within the luxury sector is a plus).
• Proven track record achieving sales goals and managing advertising sales opportunities from prospect to signing.
• Experience creating complex, targeted, and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies.
• Proficiency with affiliate network platforms
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to resolve merchant complaints and concerns.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Microsoft Office and internet proficiency a must
• College Degree or equivalent experience required in related field (affiliate marketing, business development, etc.).
Dealmoon is the largest shopping advisory site for Chinese-American shoppers in the United States. We successfully recommend thousands of quality products and services to our shoppers. Dealmoon was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Texas, with additional offices in California and China. Founded in 2014, Fashionmoon is the largest fashion, beauty and luxury lifestyle blog for Chinese-Americans.
Come and be a part of a thriving global company with a casual atmosphere and a fun work environment.