The Front End Developer will also:
- Develop front-end functionality for our web applications.
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity, code quality, tool and technology adoption.
- Collaborate effectively and closely with UX Designers, other Front End and Back End Developers, Product Managers and QA to refine and improve the user experience.
- Identify and resolve problems uncovered by testing, automated and user feedback.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years overall web development experience.
- 3+ years of web development/engineering experience in a large web environment with at least 2 years of that time implementing a consumer facing interface.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Solid HTML, jQuery and CSS skills.
- Hands on experience with HTML5 is a plus.
- Success within an Agile environment.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented Design.
- Solid experience optimizing for performance.
- Strong cross-browser/cross-platform user interface compatibility development experience.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and/or Fireworks.
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment that values a passionate, responsible and ethically driven spirit.
About Prodege, LLC
Prodege, LLC operates multiple consumer engagement brands, including Swagbucks.com (consumer rewards community), SodaHead (consumer polling), nCrave (video discovery and audience extension platform), and ProdegeMR (consumer surveys and research solutions). Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Prodege is a member of the Technology Crossover Ventures investment portfolio, with a $60 million investment in May 2014. Its flagship property, Swagbucks.com, is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives users free gift cards and cash for the everyday things they already do online. Points are redeemable for gift cards to major retailers including Amazon and Walmart. Swagbucks has already paid out over $120 million in cash and gift cards!
- The 2016 Career Launching Companies, Wealthfront
- Inc 500 – Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Fastest Growing Companies
- Los Angeles Business Journal– Best Places to Work
- President Josef Gorowitz -- Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year: Los Angeles, Advertising Category
- President Josef Gorowitz -- SoCal Tech Top 50 Executives Award 2013
- CEO Chuck Davis – Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Hall of Fame Honoree
- CFO Brad Kates -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CFO of the Year, Winner
- CTO Shane O’Neill -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CIO of the Year, Finalist