This is a ground floor opportunity for the right individual to establish, manage and grow the email marketing and newsletter publication division for a leading performance marketing company.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in email campaign marketing and/or a proven background of success managing sales and marketing support in a technical environment with experience developing engaging, creative, well-written sales and marketing documentation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Develop, design, produce and manage email and newsletter campaigns and related assets with a focus on engagement, delivering value to consumers, strong ROI and utilizing best permission-based marketing practices in full compliance with federal and state rules and regulations
Day-to-day preparation, scheduling, implementation and maintenance of CAN-SPAM compliant email campaigns, newsletters, and related content for both internal and third party clients
Analyze, monitor and report campaign performance; ROI, in-boxing, open and bounce rates, opportunities for optimization, related statistics and analytics.
Identify data partners and service providers to improve/extend the company’s email publishing capabilities and activities; mail volumes, campaign administration, monitoring, security.
Develop the annual business plan, meet monthly financial targets, and manage the P&L
Manage technology assessment, evaluation and requirements
Attend trade shows, seminars, conferences as required
Identify new opportunities
Hire, train and supervise staff
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in a technical marketing role
- Performance marketing experience a plus, email publishing experience highly desired
- Equivalent experience in a related field such as technical sales support a plus
- Project management, project design and development experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel for occasional meetings and industry events
- Experience with the following: Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs