The Marketing Coordinator serves as support for program management of client affiliate programs. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for timely and satisfactory execution of administration of client programs, contributing to client satisfaction and the achievement of client and Rakuten Marketing revenue goals.
- Monitor affiliate queues to ensure timely queue management by Affiliate Reviewers
- Run reports in Synergy Analytics
- Prepare basic performance reports
- Review partnered affiliate websites to identify optimization opportunities
- Create prospect lists using Synergy Analytics reports and independent research
- Escort billing, technology, and Rakuten Marketing tool issues to resolution
- Monitor merchant support phone and email venues and route inquiries appropriately
- Ensure client issues are resolved in a timely manner
Required Skills and Experience:
Entry level candidates welcome. Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred experience could include business or marketing degree, 1-2 years marketing or administrative experience, customer service.
- Proven track record of execution
- Technical Abilities: Must be able to quickly develop facility with proprietary software to manage campaigns and report results. Solid proficiency with Excel for client-ready reports and presentations. Ability to learn PowerPoint and LinkShare tools and processes.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Detail orientation
- Attention to deadlines
About Rakuten Marketing, LLC
With nine offices around the world, our global marketing services span affiliate, search, mobile, lead generation, display and attribution. The recent merger of , MediaForge, Paid Search, DC Storm and Popshops under Rakuten Marketing means we offer the highest level of specialization in our core services combined with an integrated approach to simplify what has become an increasingly complex digital marketing space. In 2014, we launched Cadence, our omnichannel attribution platform that provides a single point of install and cross channel insights to optimize media spend. Our company is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and throughout the United States.