We are currently looking for a Mobile QA Analyst to join our team to ensure overall quality of our applications. This position requires exceptional attention to detail, a strong commitment to quality and a passion for being a part of an organization that is creating a more rewarding online experience for millions of consumers.
As our Mobile QA Analyst, you will also:
- Define scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing.
- Be responsible for creating test cases for current and future products and features.
- Provide status reports and metrics on test case execution and defects.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test cases and other QA assessments.
- Work directly with appropriate personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression and system testing.
- Provide management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Work with mobile product managers to assure the appropriate level of quality for product releases.
- Working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of quality.
- Create effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets.
- Focus on Mobile application testing across all platforms.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years of Mobile QA experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of defect tracking applications. Jira or equivalent.
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with product managers and programmers in a cross functional team.
- Well versed in SQL to create data sets.
- Creative and flexible is a must.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in testing 3rd party SDK’s.
About Prodege, LLC
Prodege, LLC operates multiple consumer engagement brands, including Swagbucks.com (consumer rewards community), SodaHead (consumer polling), nCrave (video discovery and audience extension platform), and ProdegeMR (consumer surveys and research solutions). Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Prodege is a member of the Technology Crossover Ventures investment portfolio, with a $60 million investment in May 2014. Its flagship property, Swagbucks.com, is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives users free gift cards and cash for the everyday things they already do online. Points are redeemable for gift cards to major retailers including Amazon and Walmart. Swagbucks has already paid out over $120 million in cash and gift cards!
- The 2016 Career Launching Companies, Wealthfront
- Inc 500 – Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- Los Angeles Business Journal – Fastest Growing Companies
- Los Angeles Business Journal– Best Places to Work
- President Josef Gorowitz -- Ernst & Young 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year: Los Angeles, Advertising Category
- President Josef Gorowitz -- SoCal Tech Top 50 Executives Award 2013
- CEO Chuck Davis – Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Hall of Fame Honoree
- CFO Brad Kates -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CFO of the Year, Winner
- CTO Shane O’Neill -- Los Angeles Business Journal: 2014 CIO of the Year, Finalist