eBay Partner Network is seeking a network quality analyst to join our team.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Analyze detection reports seeking irregularities in publisher traffic metrics
- Investigate traffic anomalies to determine how the traffic is being generated and understand the behavior patterns
- Identify NQ risks and propose solutions or policy changes to address these risks
- Work closely with Account Managers to communicate with affiliates about suspicious behavior and/or policy violations and resolve disputes
- Work with senior Network Quality professionals to define and enhance investigation procedures
- Collaborate with other members of Internet Marketing for cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains
- A passion, inspired by natural curiosity, to work with data to conduct investigations, ‘solve mysteries’, understand root causes, devise scalable solutions, recommend implementation strategies, and measure outcomes.
- Strong quantitative experience and skills. The candidate should be analytical and structured in exploring and interpreting data, with a foundation in applied statistics or mathematics
- Proficiency in SQL as well as the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail and organization, with outstanding planning and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or other analytical discipline
- Knowledgeable of internet technologies and general website publishing concepts is preferred