As Performance Marketing Manager you will own, plan, execute and report on multiple online campaigns across our online channels within our broader marketing effort. You will help the TOA team to convey the awesomeness of our flagship event, Tech Open Air, to the world, along with our world tour series. The ideal candidate must have prior knowledge of both Facebook and Google Adwords marketing channels and be confident in pushing out a high volume of different campaigns to our target demographics across the world, optimising both budgeting and reporting as you go, you will play a fundamental role in TOA’s growth and internationalisation. Look forward to working in fast-paced environment with a competitive compensation.
- You previously have managed and optimized Facebook Ads on CPC/CPM basis to generate new customers
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience working with and reporting on performance marketing channels
- You have set up and delivered successful performance marketing campaigns previously
- You are able to work to established KPIs
- You have experience analyzing and reporting on campaign performance
- You are a great team player and can connect and work with different teams to achieve your goals
- You don’t speak German? No Problem but your English should be fluent
Big up if:
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields.
- You have knowledge of analytics frameworks and quantitative methods.
About Tech Open Air
Tech Open Air is Europe’s leading interdisciplinary technology festival.
Our mission is to connect, grow and inspire the human spirit through knowledge exchange and collaboration. By bringing together technological changemakers with other disciplines, we help the disrupted better anticipate the future and the technologists better understand the world they change.
With 166 international speakers, 175+ satellite events and 12.000+ attendees #TOA16 has been our biggest edition so far. Now we would like you to join us and help us grow even further.
Join us for one hell of a ride!