The Performance Marketing Manager, Mobile will play an integral role in the digital marketing and SEM efforts of the fastest growing online real estate service provider. The position will be responsible for supporting the Mobile App’s growth through User Acquisition and Re-engagement campaigns.
The Performance Marketing Manager, Mobile will be responsible to develop a holistic App User Acquisition strategy for our mobile efforts. Plan, develop, execute and optimize media buys while ensuring that campaigns are fully utilized and meeting ROI goals. Grow audience via a portfolio of paid channels including display, social, and search. Grow audience in organic channels through App Store Optimization and driving internal traffic from the Mobile Site. Be both analytical and imaginative – must be able to understand the data for optimization (knows Excel inside out), and get creative to draw actionable insights from it. We are looking for a self-starter to drive all aspects of mobile app traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, set up, execute and analyze a portfolio of paid media campaigns with the goal of driving cost-effective, high quality app installs while managing to a budget and KPI
- Regularly review and manage key marketing strategies with Google, Facebook, etc.
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve the consumer mobile experience, including landing page optimization, copy/image testing, user segmentation, etc.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics to track traffic and conversion rates to enable continuous improvement on our mobile marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the team to drive App Store Optimization (ASO) organic/keyword traffic in iTunes and the Play Store. Also, manage custom banners that help drive app traffic from Realtor.com’s mobile-responsive website
- Collaborate with Marketing, Finance, Product, and Tech to troubleshoot and optimize app traffic
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Most important is a positive, can-do attitude – a curious learner, an imaginative thinker, and an enthusiastic marketer
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, SEM and lead generation
- An analytical mindset with understanding of digital marketing metrics including CTR, Conversion Rate, CPA, and ROAS
- Superb written and presentation skills; detail-oriented
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Tune MobileAppTracking, Omniture, Facebook Editor
- Prefer previous experience in the Mobile space (app acquisition/mobile marketing) and/or experience in SEM (AdWords, Bing and Gemini)