Serve as the primary point of contact at Rakuten Marketing for our clients. This person will have ultimate responsibility for day-to-day management of their client programs/portfolio. The Senior Account Manager will work closely with the client team to set program strategy, obtain necessary client approvals, and ensure that all client requirements and business goals are well defined and achieved. The Senior Account Manager will also ensure that all client requests or needs are addressed in a timely manner. The Senior Account Manager has ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and the achievement of client and Rakuten Marketing revenue goals.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of client program
- Build strong client relationships at all levels of the client organization to ensure positive overall perception of Rakuten Marketing
- Manage client relationship and serve as primary client interface to organization; obtain and manage necessary client inputs and approvals
- Up-sell clients on additional products or services
- Own revenue forecasting process for portfolio of clients (w/ Analyst support)
- Setting, meeting, and exceeding aggressive revenue goals for each assigned client.
- Lead monthly client calls and quarterly client visits to review top-line program performance and marketing strategy
- Hold weekly meetings with team members to review client program performance, marketing strategy, and status execution vs. planned marketing tactics.
- Work with client to set program goals. Communicate program performance to client
- Achieve average client satisfaction score of 4.0 or higher every month with 100% of merchants responding
- Retain 100% of clients upon contract renewal
- Help develop client presentations by providing understanding of client business and objectives. Deliver client presentations.
- Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure client approval of program strategy or content, where necessary
- Ensure client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- 6+ years of direct marketing experience with a focus on client service.
- Demonstrated success in measuring results and setting, meeting, and exceeding aggressive, quantitative goals.
- Analytical and strategic marketing skills.
- The ability to prioritize and strategize based on corporate goals.
- The desire and ability to think creatively, solve problems, and use professional judgment.
- An understanding of and interest in technology, including HTML.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills, plus strong presentation skills.
- Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Advanced Degree a plus.
- Interactive and/or agency experience preferred.
About Rakuten Marketing, LLC
About Rakuten Marketing:
With nine offices around the world, our global marketing services span affiliate, search, mobile, lead generation, display and attribution. The recent merger of , MediaForge, Paid Search, DC Storm and Popshops under Rakuten Marketing means we offer the highest level of specialization in our core services combined with an integrated approach to simplify what has become an increasingly complex digital marketing space. In 2014, we launched Cadence, our omnichannel attribution platform that provides a single point of install and cross channel insights to optimize media spend. Our company is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and throughout the United States.
Rakuten Group is one of the world's leading internet service companies, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. Rakuten is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 10,000 employees and partner staff worldwide.