Primary Job Responsibilities:
The ePN Senior Marketing Manager develops and executes marketing strategy to drive channel goals and support external stakeholders. This role works in tandem with Publisher Development to ensure ePN’s distribution is aware and optimized to the most relevant and attractive merchandise and events.Job Requirements
- Drive affiliate channel growth through development and execution of vertical marketing strategies.
- Take ownership of quarterly vertical initiatives.
- Lead the development and iteration of merchandising vehicles to managed and unmanaged publishers, such as email and publisher portal assets & tools
- Develop and communicate strategy as needed for various channel stakeholders, such as country managers.
- Work with Publisher Development team to drive initiatives through market-ready content and messaging.
- Provide thought leadership for the global adoption of proven strategy and techniques.
- Create and streamline processes around aggregating and communicating optimal merchandise and promotions.
- Coordinate with Communications and Product Management teams on release of new product features to ensure positive impact and maximum adoption.
- Represent ePN in cross-departmental meetings and eBay at industry-related conferences.
- Collaborate with other members of Marketing for cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains.