The role of the Senior Associate is to work with a portfolio of top tier accounts, analyze, maintain and optimize the programs on a daily basis, provide publisher recommendations, and communicate information about client campaigns, while identifying trends within the industry.
• Work with clients in understanding KPIs, goals and benchmarks for success
• Provide revenue forecasts and maintain client budgets
• Develop client strategy and tactics needed to meet client revenue, growth and ROI goals
• Analyze all data and evaluate performance, while determining areas of opportunity and risk
• Conduct quarterly competitive analysis
• Distribute network communications, product updates, and industry trends
• Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Provide publisher opportunity identification and optimization recommendations
• Negotiate and secure publisher placements, while maintaining budget and proving a positive client ROI
• Broker relationships between client and publisher to improve performance and profitability
• Recommend and facilitate the recruitment of publishers to assigned portfolio’s programs based on client needs
• Lead weekly calls and present quarterly business reviews and tactics
• Travel to onsite client meetings, industry events, and conferences
• Ensure delivery of creative assets and marketing materials
• Enforce and maintain client’s terms and conditions
• Collaborate with team members in developing and sourcing client opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university
• 2-3 years of professional business experience
• Strong analytical focus, ability to aggregate and manipulate large data sets
• Affiliate experience preferred
• Have the ability to multitask and execute tasks; detail oriented
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience using with PCs, Windows, MS Word. Advanced user of MS Excel, PowerPoint.
• Personal sense of integrity, commitment and professionalism
Pepperjam. We are performance marketers who give our clients the resources and confidence needed to promote their brand and grow their business, all while displaying the highest standards in the industry. With products and services supported by decades of commerce experience, and the largest affiliate network in the world, we connect data and analytics across all performance channels and devices to generate creative solutions. This enables us to match consumers with the brands and products they love, marketers with the results they need, and influencers with the credit they deserve.
Pepperjam is a global provider with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.