Partnerships Account Associate
: Montclair, New Jersey
: www.topcashback.comInternational Partnerships Manager : Full Time
- Be an integral part of the awesome Partnerships Team – Seriously, you’re going to be joining one of the coolest teams in the company. (Shh… don’t tell the rest of the gang!)
- Your role will involve developing and maintaining new and existing relationships with partner affiliate networks and advertisers like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.
- While selling advertising campaigns is an important part of this role… this is NOT a sales position. The role is best summed up as a Relationship Manager.
- Pack your bags because there’s definitely some travel involved (roughly 20%), where you’ll be joining the team to represent TopCashback at a number of annual industry conferences, client meetings, after parties around the country.
- Beg, borrow, steal… okay, no stealing, but work those negotiating skills to push for market-leading rates from your clients.
- Work with our diligent data team to analyze results and put together relevant feedback for our advertisers, along with your brilliant suggestions for further optimization.
- Add regular campaigns and offers to our site in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enthusiasm! Slackers need not apply
- Self-motivated and proactive, but a big team player as well
- Negotiating Skills – you’ll be helping snag the best deals for our members to shop!
- Honest with a sense of fair play – there’ll be no pants on fire in our office!
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize your workload
- Basic computer skills – you can handle Microsoft Word and Excel, and know your way around the mighty Interweb!
- Real passionate about saving consumers money – even your coupons have coupons!
If you think you have what it takes to join the NJ TopCashback Team, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter telling us why you’re an awesome fit (please remember to include your salary requirements)
- An email subject line that simply says: US Partnerships Account Associate
- Your resume (or CV if you’re fancy)
Closing Date: June 1, 2016